Friday 20 March 2009

Identifiable Drinking Injuries

Oh
what
a
night...!

Huge round of applause to the events committe on that one.

New shoes (best not remember how much)
New dress (ditto)
Round of cocktails - free
Snazzy everest wrist band - free
losing entry in the raffles - couple of quid
Round of drinks at the bar - roughly the same as my mortgage payment
Best send off ever... Priceless!

So, 400 hundred people, amazing selection of photos (some of which I'm not sure I got round to seeing) and some awesome beats. I can take personal credit for Spandau Ballet which is always solid Gold! Having said that, I think some of our younger team members may have missed this first time round, definate blank faces...

Anyway, despite the agony of new shoes, and having half of my leg taken out with an over-zealous dancer out the back I survived without the incapacitating hangover that followed the launch party, and with the sunshine streaming into my house and into my back garden I've been up since far too early, and feeling suspiciously happy, especially since I have to drive Alan down to Cornwall later.

Our events guys rock, and our teams are awesome, and I can't wait to go on a trek with the best crew in town!

Bring on the mountain...

No comments: