Monday 27 October 2008

Bleeps and Drop Outs

So... Sunday I went and got bleeped. Needless to say it did not go well. Turns out I am not good at running fast, or turning round, or keeping going...

Think I will be doing some sprint training between now and the next trip.

But, the drop out section of this entry doesn't actually relate to me (I'm in denial about that side of the bleep). I've had an email from Elaine to say that she won't be able to make it to Everest after all. She has decided that she will continue to drift around South America over the next year, and doesn't want to be a liability as she won't be able to get much in the way of training sorted out, and doesn't think she will be able to do any fundraising either.

So if you read this girl, we'll be thinking of you, and I'll raise a glass when we get to the top.

No comments: