Thursday 11 September 2008

Bath-Revisited

It returns... my nemesis.

The Bath Half...

So, last year I entered the Bath half, trained, ran around Richmond park religiously and as part of my preparations spent a week in Lanzarote where I promptedly ran into the sea and broke my foot. (okay I might have been racing, and we might have had the Top Gun music belting out too but we can skim over the finer details)

One ambulance ride, half a dozen spanish doctors, a couple of x-rays, some Goddam itchy plaster cast, one hell of an odd looking tan, and 10 days later, the Bath half took place, and I was still hopping about on crutches and not going anywhere fast.

So today, how delighted am I to hear I will have company on a second attempt. And some cricket pads apparently. That might be interesting.

Bring it on...

No comments: