Wednesday 10 September 2008

Should have gone to specsavers??

So I see from emails that Alan has outed me in a Bloggate scandal. Does that mean I now have to actually put entertaining entries in here?

Sadly my life revolves around running, carbo loading, sports massage, running some more.... you get the picture.

Of course during the hours of nine to five my hours are also enlived by our nationals favourite mad men. Top of the poll today was the last appointment of the day who in addition to staring at me from behind a pair of yellow mirror sunglasses interrupted me occasionally to respond to questions who were apparently coming from someone I couldn't see. Maybe I would get better information if I left the mysterious questioner to it. Do you think they'd be kind enough to write up a report also?

Anyway, he is writing a book (presumably in collaboration with his ghost writer) that will make him a millionnaire so I was told at great length today, so I might ask him for tips on structuring my blog. Is it odd that this is the second crazy author I've come across this year. To be fair I havent asked him what the book is about yet, but last time I did that with a patient I was handed a chapter which appeared to be written in binary code... Its hard to give feedback on these occasions...

Smile and nod people, smile and nod...

No comments: