Friday 26 September 2008

small feet and anxiety dreams

Two days to go, and the anxiety dreams are back. This one was a classic. Its time to run the marathon and I look down and I'm wearing flip flops.... so I have to head back to where my shoes are and find that someone has borrowed them.

After a lot of shouting I have trainers and I start, only I'm now 1 1/2 hours late and the last runner alone. Obviously I therefore can't find the way very well and from time to time I'll look down and my shoes will have switched from trainers to high heeled boots.

Also (in a way that makes me love my own mind for its hilarity) this marathon that I'm running has challenges as you go along, so you have to run through houses, squeeze through windows, and in clear genius moment cook a stir fry at one point.

Anyway, shortly before I wake up I'm entering my school, so no doubt tomorrow's episode will involve me running without trainers and sitting my English A level...

Heading off onto the plane shortly... Count down starting...

No comments: